Thursday, March 24, 2011

Let's focus on OLD ROOMIE 2002




I WAS DRIVING AROUND AND CAME ACROSS TEAM TOOTHLESS BATTLING, I FIGURED THEY MUST BE PRACTICING FOR THEIR LATEST ATTEMPT AT INSULTS, BUT THEN AGAIN, AS I LOOKED CLOSER..........THEY WERE BATTLING EACH OTHER AND THEMSELVES...............AS USUAL. CAN WE SAY ONCE AGAIN, FAILURE TO LAUNCH.......



I figured I would catch up on Old Roomie 2002, and yes she is a tad bit old if you get the hint. I found some old pictures of some real winners from 2002.........who had their asses handed to them by a Pro.....

Leigh
Droopy Karrie
Herman Munster Brenda
HO HO ANN
Christy Collins
and various other fucktards.

let us not forget Moody

Busy weekend ahead with scanning pictures...
More to come.

OH Roomie?
I giggled at the 2008 posts..........it's 2011 and I am still waiting to have my ass handed to me

Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment